Diamond Peak Employment Opportunities
Looking for a winter job? Join the Diamond Peak family and work at a community-owned ski resort. Browse our winter jobs and apply online for the upcoming season. We’re looking for people who enjoy customer service as well as working in a dynamic environment.
Positions available include:
- Ski Instructors
- Snowboard Instructors
- Lift Operators/Ticket Checkers
- Rental Technicians
- Ski Patrol
- Mountain/Plaza Hosts
- Parking Attendants
- Maintenance Property Operations
- and more!
Inside, outside, and on-snow positions available. You do not need to be able to ski or snowboard for many positions, but if you want to learn we do offer free lessons for employees. Hiring ages 14+ for select positions.
Great pay and perks
Diamond Peak is committed to paying our employees a competitive wage, with opportunities to earn more based upon experience and certifications. Most positions start at $20 per hour.
View available positions for the 2023-24 ski season and apply online on our jobs site. Select “Department – All” and “Type – Winter” to view all winter jobs:
Job Fairs & Hiring Events
Meet our Human Resources team, managers and interview in person at these upcoming job fairs or apply online. If there are no current job fairs listed, please apply online and our managers will get in touch.
- August 31 (1:00-4:00pm) – UNR Part-time & Seasonal Job Fair (Joe Crowley Student Union 1664 N. Virginia St, Reno)
- September 8 (11:00am-3:00pm) – Carson City Job Fair (Carson City Community Center – 851 E.William St, Carson City)
- September 16 (10:00am-2:00pm) – Washoe County Sheriff Community Picnic (Incline Middle School/Ridgeline Ball Fields – 931 Southwood Blvd)
- October 12 (3:30-6:00pm) – Diamond Peak Ski Resort (1210 Ski Way, Incline Village) – free food for applicants*
- October 17 (10:00am-2:00pm) – Truckee Meadows Community College (Red Mtn Bldg – 7000Dandini Blvd, Reno)
- November 1 (3:30-6:00pm) – Diamond Peak Ski Resort (1210 Ski Way, Incline Village) – free food for applicants*
- November 7 (1:00-4:00pm) – UNR Internship & Job Fair (Joe Crowley Student Union 1664 N. Virginia St, Reno)
- November 14 (12:00-2:00pm) – UNR Pennington Student Achievement Center (Lobby-2nd floor PSAC – 1664 N. Virginia St, Reno)
- November 15 (3:00 – 6:00pm) – IVCBA Winter Community Job Fair (The Chateau – 955 Fairway Blvd, Incline Village)
* Oct 12 & Nov 1: Come hungry and bring a friend because there will be free food for applicants at these two events! Mix and mingle with managers and returning employees and find out firsthand why they love working at Diamond Peak over a yummy meal.
Besides being able to live, work and play in one of the most beautiful places in the world, Diamond Peak employees enjoy additional privileges depending on their employment status. Privileges could include:
- Free season pass for employee and discounted or free for spouse/domestic partner & dependents
- Free group lessons and standard rentals
- Discounts on food and non-alcoholic beverages
- Discounts to the Incline Village Recreation Center
- Discounts at select theme parks
- Potential for summer employment at other IVGID venues (Golf, Parks & Rec, Beaches, etc.)
Diamond Peak: Community Owned
Working for Diamond Peak Ski Resort is an experience unlike any other ski resort job in the Tahoe Basin. As a community-owned ski resort we do things a little differently compared to the corporate-owned resorts in the region. We treat our employees with a huge amount of respect and trust, knowing they will provide incredible customer service for our residents and guests. Every dollar your hard work generates for Diamond Peak will get directly reinvested in this community. You will get to work for and alongside locals who are passionate about fun! Some of our employees, including our General Manager, have been working at Diamond Peak for decades and call this place home.
There are many housing options available online. View links and resources on our Jobs website.
Off-season & Summer Jobs
Diamond Peak is not open during the off-season, but our other venues such as the Incline Village Golf Courses, Recreation Center, Tennis Center, and Banquets may have open positions. Select “Summer” under the job type drop-down menu on the job portal to view available positions for the summer months at YourTahoePlace.com/jobs.
Human Resources & Employment Inquiries
Incline Village General Improvement District
893 Southwood Boulevard, Incline Village, NV 89451
Diamond Peak is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.