Explore Diamond Peak before you visit with our trail map and webcams.
Diamond Peak Stats:
- Elevation: Base: 6,700 ft (2,042 m); Snowflake Lodge: 7,400 ft (2,256 m); Summit: 8,540 ft (2,603 m)
- Vertical Drop: 1,840 ft (561 m)
- Longest Run: 2.1 miles (3.4 km)
- Snowmaking: 75% of developed terrain
- Skiable Acres: 655
- Named Runs: 40
- Terrain: Groomed slopes, open glades and tree skiing
- Beginner: 18%
- Intermediate: 46%
- Advanced: 36%
For injuries and emergencies during the ski resort’s operating hours, please call Ski Patrol: 775-832-1225. Outside of operating hours, please call 911.
Operating under a special use permit from the US Forest Service. Lake Tahoe Basin Management Unit.