Explore Diamond Peak before you visit with our trail map and webcams.
Download a PDF of the Trail Map
Diamond Peak Stats:
- Elevation: Base: 6,700 ft (2,042 m); Snowflake Lodge: 7,400 ft (2,256 m); Summit: 8,540 ft (2,603 m)
- Vertical Drop: 1,840 ft (561 m)
- Longest Run: 2.1 miles (3.4 km)
- Snowmaking: 75% of developed terrain
- Skiable Acres: 655
- Named Runs: 40
- Terrain: Groomed slopes, open glades and tree skiing
- Beginner: 18%
- Intermediate: 46%
- Advanced: 36%
For injuries and emergencies during the ski resort’s operating hours, please call Ski Patrol: 775-832-1225. Outside of operating hours, please call 911.
Diamond Peak and the Lake Tahoe Basin Management Unit are partners in recreation. Diamond Peak is operated under permit from the USDA Forest Service. For more information please visit the Lake Tahoe Basin Management Unit website.