Winter Jobs: Food & Beverage Cashier
Work inside and outside proving great customer service at one of our on-mountain restaurants and snack bars.
You might enjoy working for the food & beverage team if:
- You enjoy working mostly indoors
- You enjoy constantly interacting with customers
- You want to be part of a close-knit team
- You want a competitive hourly wage + tips
- Options to work full-time, part-time, weekends-only
- Ages 21+
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail and safety
Click on the links below to view job position descriptions and to apply online:
Create your profile and apply online at yourtahoeplace.com/jobs Reach out to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 775-832-1100 with questions.
Besides being able to live, work and play in one of the most beautiful places in the world, Diamond Peak employees enjoy additional privileges depending on their employment status. Privileges could include:
- Free season pass for employee and discounted or free for spouse/domestic partner & dependents
- Free group lessons and standard rentals
- Discounts on food and non-alcoholic beverages
- Discounts to the Incline Village Recreation Center
- Discounts at select Tahoe Area Ski Resorts
- Discounts at select theme parks
- Potential for summer employment at other IVGID venues (Golf, Parks & Rec, Beaches, etc)
Diamond Peak: Community Owned
Working for Diamond Peak Ski Resort is an experience unlike any other ski resort job in the Tahoe Basin. As a community-owned ski resort we do things a little differently compared to the corporate-owned resorts in the region. We treat our employees with a huge amount of respect and trust, knowing they will provide incredible customer service for our residents and guests. Every dollar your hard work generates for Diamond Peak will get directly reinvested in this community. You will get to work for and alongside locals who are passionate about fun! Some of our employees, including our General Manager, have been working at Diamond Peak for decades and call this place “home”.