Winter Jobs: Slope Maintenance (Snowmakers, Groomers, Terrain Park)
Fall/Winter Job: Snowmakers (early November start)
Support the snowmaking team in ensuring the highest quality of manmade snow for Diamond Peak Ski Resort as a Snowmaker. Day and night shifts are available and training is provided. Positions starts in early November for Snowmakers.
Snowmaking at Diamond Peak is a unique and rewarding experience and the views are incredible. The crew is very supportive and willing to share knowledge. Snowmakers have the possibility of transitioning into grooming or terrain park attendant, depending on experience.
You might enjoy working on the Slope Maintenance team if:
- You enjoy working outdoors
- You like to work behind-the-scenes
- You like working with power tools and equipment
- Must be able to read, write and understand English
- Must ski or snowboard at an intermediate level or higher
Click on the links below to view job position descriptions and to apply online:
Create your profile and apply online at yourtahoeplace.com/jobs Reach out to Human Resources at email@example.com or 775-832-1100 with questions.
Besides being able to live, work and play in one of the most beautiful places in the world, Diamond Peak employees enjoy additional privileges depending on their employment status. Privileges could include:
- Free season pass for employee and discounted or free for spouse/domestic partner & dependents
- Free group lessons and standard rentals
- Discounts on food and non-alcoholic beverages
- Discounts to the Incline Village Recreation Center
- Discounts at select Tahoe Area Ski Resorts
- Discounts at select theme parks
- Potential for summer employment at other IVGID venues (Golf, Parks & Rec, Beaches, etc)
Diamond Peak: Community Owned
Working for Diamond Peak Ski Resort is an experience unlike any other ski resort job in the Tahoe Basin. As a community-owned ski resort we do things a little differently compared to the corporate-owned resorts in the region. We treat our employees with a huge amount of respect and trust, knowing they will provide incredible customer service for our residents and guests. Every dollar your hard work generates for Diamond Peak will get directly reinvested in this community. You will get to work for and alongside locals who are passionate about fun! Some of our employees, including our General Manager, have been working at Diamond Peak for decades and call this place “home”.