2017-18 Season Passes
Diamond Peak 2017-18 season passes are for sale now with incredible values on both unrestricted and mid-week passes, and passholder perks including bonus lift tickets to partner resorts. Season passes are available to buy online, at Diamond Peak's Guest Services office, or at the Incline Village Recreation Center. Preseason rates are available through October 31, 2017.
You can also download the season pass order form and mail/fax/email it to us.
IVGID Picture Pass holders receive discounted rates! View rates and purchase on our E-Store, visit Guest Services, or the Rec Center to order your season pass at the special rate.
|Preseason Rates (valid through 10/31)||Full Pass||Midweek Pass|
|Child (7-12) & Senior (65-69)||$169||$149|
|Super Sr. (70-79)||$149||$129|
|6 & under / 80+||Free||Free|
- Full Passes: have no blackouts!
- Midweek Passes: are valid Monday-Friday through 2/28/2018; are not valid during Holiday Periods (Dec. 23 - Jan. 7; Jan. 13-15; Feb. 17-25); and become valid 7 days a week starting March 1, 2018.
- College Pass (ages 24+): must present Winter 2017-18 college ID & schedule with 12+ units to activate 2017-18 pass. Not available to purchase online. Students 23 years old and under qualify for the Youth Pass (ages 13-23).
- Season Pass Age: determined by passholder’s age on 12/1/17. After 12/1/17 categories are determined by age at time of purchase.
2017-18 Season Passholder Perks
All perks apply to the 2017-18 season, expire at the end of the 2017-18 season and are subject to change. Some restrictions apply.
Bonus Lift Tickets - 44 free tickets!
Show your 2017-18 Diamond Peak Season Pass to receive (4) free bonus* lift tickets at partner resorts including:
- Arizona Snowbowl (Flagstaff, AZ) - No blackouts. arizonasnowbowl.com / 928-779-1951 x120
- Bogus Basin (Boise, ID) - 6 & under and 80+ passes will be honored at Bogus Basin. Blackouts: Dec. 23, 2017 - Jan. 7, 2018; Jan.15, 2018; and Feb. 19, 2018. BogusBasin.org / 208-332-5330
- Boreal Mountain Resort (Soda Springs, CA) - Nov. 23-26, 2017; Dec. 16, 2017 – Jan. 7, 2018; Jan. 13-15, 2018; Feb. 17-25, 2018. rideboreal.com / 530-426-3666
- Hesperus Ski Area (Durango, CO) - No blackouts. ski-hesperus.com / 970-259-3711
- Homewood Mountain Resort (Homewood, CA) - Blackouts: Dec. 23, 2017 - Jan. 7, 2018; Jan. 13-15, 2018; and Feb. 17-25, 2018. SkiHomewood.com / 530-525-2992
- Lee Canyon (Las Vegas, NV) - No blackouts. leecanyonlv.com / 702-385-2754
- Pajarito Mountain Ski Area (Los Alamos, NM) - No blackouts. skipajarito.com / 505-662 5725
- Purgatory Resort (Durango, CO) - No blackouts. purgatoryresort.com / 970-247-9000
- Red Lodge Mountain (Red Lodge, MT) - Blackouts: Dec. 23, 2017 - Jan. 1, 2018, Feb. 17-19, 2018. redlodgemountain.com / 406-446-2610
- Sipapu Ski Resort (Vadito, NM) - No blackouts. sipapunm.com / 800-587-2240
- Whitefish Mountain Resort (Whitefish, MT) - Blackouts: Dec. 25-31, 2017, Feb. 17-19, 2018. Skiwhitefish.com / 406-862-2900
*Bonus Lift Ticket offer is not valid for 6 & Under/80+ Free Diamond Peak Passholders, unless specified. If you have not received your Diamond Peak season pass by the time you visit another resort (during the 2017-18 season), show your photo ID (your name will be on file). Midweek Passes are only valid for midweek skiing at the partner resorts. Lift tickets are not transferable, are age restricted, are valid for that day of skiing only, and cannot be rain checked, exchanged or re-issued. Valid for (1) free ticket per person per day. This is a reciprocal agreement only, Diamond Peak does not own nor operate any of the partner resorts. For questions regarding eligibility or redemption at the other resorts, please call their main offices. Bonus lift tickets are not valid during each resort's specified program blackout periods. Contact each resort or visit their website to confirm operating status. Pass holders from Diamond Peak's partner resorts are blacked out at Diamond Peak Dec. 23, 2017 - Jan. 7, 2018; Jan. 13-15, 2018; and Feb. 17-25, 2018.
4 Discounted Bring-A-Friend Tickets
(4) $44 Bring-A-Friend Tickets. Get your friends on the mountain for only $44 each. Passholder and friend(s) must be present to redeem. Valid during the 2017-18 season during non-peak periods only. Not valid on during peak periods including: Dec. 23 - Jan. 7; Jan. 12-15; Feb. 17-25.
100% money back guarantee for refunds requested by January 15 on unused Season Passes. No insurance needed. No doctor’s note needed. Just come to Guest Services by January 15, 2018 if you have not used your pass and would like a refund.
We host fun Season Passholder Appreciation Events to show some extra love to the people who support us year after year. Join us for our annual winter and spring passholder events, raffles and more! Details will be posted on the Events Calendar and emailed. Save the date! The winter event will be on the evening of December 15th and the spring event on March 11th.
On Mountain Discounts
Diamond Peak Season Passholders get discounts on the mountain during the ski season when you show your season pass.
- Diamond Peak Rental & Repair Shop: 20% off equipment tuning
- Diamond Peak Base Lodge & Wild Bill's at Snowflake Lodge: 10% off food and nonalcoholic beverages
Online Purchases & Waiver Form
If you purchased your Season Pass online, you will need to download, sign and return the liability waiver form. Each adult (18+) must sign and initial the form. Mail the signed form to 1210 Ski Way, Incline Village, NV 89450; fax to 775-832-1281; or email to email@example.com - Download PDF
Getting Your 17-18 Season Pass
You have the option to have your season pass mailed or to pick it up at the resort. We cannot mail the pass if we need a photo, waiver, or other information. For pick-up, please visit the Guest Services office from 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. during the ski season.
Diamond Peak Season Passholders and their immediate family have the privilege of renting a season locker right on the mountain! Click here for pricing, details and a locker rental form.
Uphill Season Pass
Uphill use by means of skinning or snowshoeing has gained in popularity in recent years at Diamond Peak Ski Resort. The ski area welcomes and supports individuals seeking to exercise and enjoy the quiet mountain setting with an Uphill Season Pass. Mountain users can preserve this opportunity by following the guidelines explained in the current Diamond Peak Uphill Use Policy and obtaining an Uphill Season Pass at Guest Services. Visit the Mountain Safety page for more information.
Stellar Students Ski Free Program
Local students can get a free season pass for earning straight A's on their January 2017 report card. This offer must be redeemed by the end of February 2017. Read more...