Earn your turns at the Diamond Peak Uphill/Downhill Dash! Race to the top of the mountain using whatever human powered method you prefer. Skin, snowshoe or run to the top; ski, snowboard or snowshoe down; then head back up to the mid-mountain Snowflake Lodge for awards and prizes. For those less competitive, a recreational course will be available from the base area up to Snowflake Lodge.The recreational course is perfect for families or beginners. Prizes will be awarded for both categories.
Registration & Details -
- Entry fee: $10
- 6:30-7:00am: Registration in the Base Lodge
- 7:00am: Competitor meeting and race start
- Awards and breakfast following the race at Snowflake Lodge. Competitors will have to ski, snowboard, or snowshoe down to the base area after the event.
- Participants can purchase a discounted lift ticket to ski for the rest of the day
- All participants must sign a waiver - DOWNLOAD PDF
- Register online