The annual Ullr Fest Parade & Community Party will be held on the evening of Friday, January 26th at Diamond Peak Ski Resort. Join the community for an all-ages celebration, while raising funds for the Diamond Peak Ski Team (DPSEF). The festive evening will include a torchlight parade, bonfire, music, raffles, food, drinks and more!
Come dressed in your best Ullr attire as the event is named for the Scandinavian god of winter and snow, who is widely regarded as the patron saint of skiers. Ullr hats will be available for purchase, while supplies last. Admission and parking are free. Food, drinks, raffles and merchandise will be available for purchase. Please dress warm, as the festivities and parade viewing will be on the deck and base area. New for 2024, Base Lodge Provisions (food court) will be open with full food and beverage offerings in addition to the outlet locations!
2024 Schedule of Events
Watch the action from the Base Lodge Deck, Loft Bar Deck or on the snow in the base area. Dress warm and wear snow boots for this outdoor party! Schedule is approximate and subject to change.
- 4:00pm: Raffle tickets and merchandise available for purchase or pick up for pre-orders – Base Lodge Deck. Loft Bar, Base Lodge Provisions, Wild Bill’s BBQ and Lightning will be open for food and beverages (portion of proceeds goes to ski team).
- 4:30pm: Snowcats groom parade route – viewing from Base Lodge Deck
- 5:15pm: Diamond Peak Ski Team boot parade – viewing from Base Lodge Deck
- 5:30pm: Bonfire lighting on snow – behind Base Lodge Deck
- 6:00pm: Torchlight parade on Show Off – viewing from Base Lodge Deck
- 6:45pm: Costume contest & raffle – Base Lodge Deck
- 7:45pm: Last call for food and drinks
Ullr Drink Specials
- Pabst Blue Ribbon Canned Beer – $6
- Coors Light Draft – $6 (loft bar only)
- Shot (Fireball or Jäger) – $6
- Warm spiced mulled wine – $7 (red wine seasoned with honey, star anise, cinnamon and orange)
Raffle & Merchandise
Pre-purchase raffle tickets Ullr merchandise from the ski team on their website: https://dpst.ticketspice.com/ullr-fest-2024
About The Diamond Peak Ski Team
The Diamond Peak Ski Education Foundation is a non-profit organization whose mission is to provide a year-round program to develop each athlete’s skill, grit, and integrity, and to inspire and empower each of their athletes to achieve their personal goals in athletics and in life. Contact the Diamond Peak Ski Team with questions or if you would like to volunteer or donate to the team.