2019-20 Season Passes: Preseason Sale (May 1 - October 31)
Diamond Peak 2019-20 season passes are on sale now with incredible values on both unrestricted and mid-week passes. Pass holder perks include bonus lift tickets to partner resorts. Season passes are available to buy online, at Diamond Peak's Guest Services office. Forms are also available at the Incline Village Recreation Center and Championship Golf Shop.
IVGID Picture Pass holders receive discounted rates! View rates and purchase on our online store, visit Guest Services, or the Rec Center to order your season pass at the special rate.
|Preseason Rates (May 1 - Oct 31)||Full Pass||Midweek Pass|
|Super Sr. (70-79)||$154||$134|
|6 & under / 80+||Free||Free|
- Full Passes have no blackouts!
- Midweek Passes are valid Monday-Friday through the end of February; are not valid during 2019-20 Peak Periods (Dec. 21 - Jan. 5; Jan. 17-20; Feb. 14-23); and become valid 7 days a week starting March 1 through the end of the season.
- Season Pass Age is determined by passholder’s age on 12/1/19. After 12/1/19 categories are determined by age at time of purchase.
2019-20 Season Passholder Perks
Diamond Peak Season Passholders get discounts on the mountain during the ski season when you show your season pass.
- Diamond Peak Rental & Repair Shop: 20% off equipment tuning
- Diamond Peak Base Lodge & Wild Bill's at Snowflake Lodge: 10% off food and nonalcoholic beverages
- $5 off Diamond Peak Last Tracks event tickets (subject to availability)
Bonus Lift Tickets
Show your 2019-20 Diamond Peak Season Pass to receive up to four free bonus* lift tickets at partner resorts during the 2019-20 ski season including:
- Beaver Mountain Ski Area ( Logan, UT) - Blackouts: none. skithebeav.com / 435- 946-3610
- Beech Mountain Ski Resort (Elk, NC) - Blackouts: Dec. 16, 2019 - Jan. 3, 2020. Beechmountainresort.com / 828-387-2011
- Bogus Basin (Boise, ID) - Blackouts: Nov. 29 - Dec. 1, 2019; Dec. 21, 2019 - Jan. 5, 2020; Jan. 18-20, 2020; Feb. 15-17, 2020. 6 & under and 80+ passes will be honored at Bogus Basin. BogusBasin.org / 208-332-5330
- Boreal Mountain Resort (Donner Summit, CA) - Blackouts: Nov. 28 - Dec. 1, 2019; Dec. 21, 2019 - Jan. 5, 2020; Jan. 18-20, 2020; Feb. 15-23, 2020. RideBoreal.com / 530-426-3666
- Brundage Mountain Resort (McCall, ID) - Blackouts: none. brundage.com / 208-634-4151
- Cooper (Leadville, CO) - Blackouts: none. SkiCooper.com / 800-707-6114
- Homewood Mountain Resort (Lake Tahoe, CA) - Blackouts: Dec. 21, 2019 - Jan. 5, 2020; Jan. 18-20, 2020; Feb. 14-23, 2020 skihomewood.com / 530-525-2992
- Lee Canyon (Las Vegas, NV) - Blackouts: none. leecanyonlv.com / 702-385-2752
- Mission Ridge (Wenatchee, WA) - 3 full day lift tickets. Blackouts: Dec. 23, 2019 - Jan. 3, 2020; Jan. 20, 2020; Feb. 17, 2020. missionridge.com / 509-663-6543
- Moose Mountain (Fairbanks, AK) - Blackouts: none. shredthemoose.com / 907-459-8132
- Mt. Ashland (Ashland, OR) - Blackouts: none. mtashland.com / 541-482-2897
- Red Lodge Mountain Resort (Red Lodge, MT) - redlodgemountain.com / 406-446-8977
- Snow King Resort (Jackson, WY) - 3 full day lift tickets (includes night skiing Monday-Saturday). Not available to any race event participants. Must present valid season pass and government issued ID. Blackouts: Dec. 21, 2019 - Jan. 5, 2020. snowking.com / 307-734-3351
- Tahoe Donner XC & Downhill Ski (Truckee, CA) - Blackouts: Dec. 21, 2019-Jan. 5, 2020; Jan. 18-19, 2020; Feb. 15-23, 2020. tahoedonner.com / 530-587-9444\
- Whitefish (Whitefish, MT) - Blackouts: Dec. 26, 2019 - Jan. 3, 2020; Feb. 15-17, 2020. SkiWhitefish.com / 877-SKI-FISH
*Some resorts are offering less than four tickets, see details next to each resort above. Bonus Lift Ticket offer is not valid for 6 & Under/80+ Free Diamond Peak Passholders, unless specified. Bonus tickets may have blackout dates. Check back in the fall for partner blackout dates. If you have not received your Diamond Peak season pass by the time you visit another resort (during the 2019-20 season), show your photo ID (your name will be on file). Midweek Passes are only valid for midweek skiing at the partner resorts. Lift tickets are not transferable, are age restricted, are valid for that day of skiing only, and cannot be rain checked, exchanged, or re-issued. Valid for (1) free ticket per person per day. This is a reciprocal agreement only; Diamond Peak neither owns nor operates any of the partner resorts. For questions regarding eligibility or redemption at the other resorts, please call their main offices. Bonus lift tickets are not valid during each resort's specified program blackout periods. Contact each resort or visit their website to confirm operating status. Passholders from Diamond Peak's partner resorts are blacked out at Diamond Peak during peak periods: Dec. 21, 2019 – Jan. 5, 2020; Jan. 17-20, 2020; Feb. 14-23, 2020.
4 Discounted Bring-A-Friend Tickets
Get your friends on the mountain for a discounted rate of $30 off the adult window rate for lift tickets. Passholder and friend(s) must be present to redeem. Passholders can redeem up to four discounted Bring-A-Friend tickets during the 2019-20 season.
2019-20 Season Pass holders are eligible for a refund on unused passes if requested by January 15, 2020; a $25 processing fee will be applied for each season pass refunded. No insurance needed. No doctor’s note needed. Just come to Guest Services by January 15 if you have not used your pass and would like a refund. Any refunds after this date will only be permitted with a doctor’s note, and will be subject to proration.
We host fun Season Passholder Appreciation Events to show some extra love to the people who support us year after year. Join us for our annual winter and spring passholder events! Details will be posted on the Events Calendar as well as emailed.
- Winter Event - Dec. 13, 2019
- Spring Event - TBD
Getting Your 19-20 Season Pass
You have the option to have your season pass mailed or to pick it up at the resort's Guest Services desk. The Guest Services window is open from 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. during the ski season. Passes are typically mailed in the fall when the Guest Services staff returns to the office, but if you haven't recieved your passes by mid-November we may need something to complete your order. We cannot mail the pass if we do not have all required information, including a photo and signed liability waiver form. Please send us the required information via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online Purchases & Waiver Form
If you purchased your Season Pass online, you will need to download, sign, and return the liability waiver form. Each adult or guardian (18+) must sign and initial the form. Mail the signed form to 1210 Ski Way, Incline Village, NV 89450; fax to 775-832-1281; or email to email@example.com - Download PDF
Paper order form: Download the paper order form and mail it in if you wish.
Diamond Peak Season Passholders and their immediate family have the privilege of renting a season locker right on the mountain. View details on the Season Locker page.