2018-19 Season Passes
Diamond Peak 2018-19 season passes are on sale now with incredible values on both unrestricted and mid-week passes. Passholder perks include bonus lift tickets to partner resorts. Season passes are available to buy online, at Diamond Peak's Guest Services office, or fill out a form at the Incline Village Recreation Center.
You can also download the season pass order form and mail/fax/email it to us.
IVGID Picture Pass holders receive discounted rates! View rates and purchase on our E-Store, visit Guest Services, or the Rec Center to order your season pass at the special rate.
|Season Pass Rates||Full Pass||Midweek Pass|
|Super Sr. (70-79)||$169||$149|
|6 & under / 80+||Free||Free|
- Full Passes have no blackouts!
- Midweek Passes are valid Monday-Friday through the end of February; are not valid during Peak Periods (Dec. 22 - Jan. 6; Jan. 19-21; Feb. 15-24); and become valid 7 days a week starting March 1 through the end of the season.
- Season Pass Age is determined by passholder’s age on 12/1/18. After 12/1/18 categories are determined by age at time of purchase.
2018-19 Season Passholder Perks
Diamond Peak Season Passholders get discounts on the mountain during the ski season when you show your season pass.
- Diamond Peak Rental & Repair Shop: 20% off equipment tuning
- Diamond Peak Base Lodge & Wild Bill's at Snowflake Lodge: 10% off food and nonalcoholic beverages
- $5 off Diamond Peak Last Tracks event tickets (subject to availability)
72 Bonus Lift Tickets
Show your 2018-19 Diamond Peak Season Pass to receive (4) free bonus* lift tickets at partner resorts including those mentioned below:
- Arizona Snowbowl (Flagstaff, AZ) - Blackouts: none. snowbowl.ski / 928-779-1951
- Beaver Mountain Ski Area ( Logan, UT) - Blackouts: none. skithebeav.com / 435- 946-3610
- Beech Mountain Ski Resort (Elk, NC) - Blackouts: Dec. 14, 2018 – Jan. 1, 2019; Jan. 19 – 21, 2019; Feb. 16-18, 2019. Beechmountainresort.com / 828-387-2011
- Bogus Basin (Boise, ID) - 6 & under and 80+ passes will be honored at Bogus Basin. Blackouts: Dec. 24, 2018 – Jan. 6, 2019; Jan. 19-21, 2019; Feb. 16-18, 2019. BogusBasin.org / 208-332-5330
- Boreal Mountain Resort (Soda Springs, CA) - Blackouts: Nov. 22-26, 2018; Dec. 22, 2018 - Jan. 6, 2019; Jan. 19-21, 2019; Feb. 16-24, 2019. RideBoreal.com / 530-426-3666
- Brundage Mountain (McCall, ID) - Blackouts: none. Brundage.com / 208-634-4151
- Cooper (Leadville, CO) - Blackouts: none. SkiCooper.com / 800-707-6114
- Hesperus Ski Area (Durango, CO) - Blackouts: none. ski-hesperus.com / 970-385-2199
- Homewood Mountain Resort (Homewood, CA) - Blackouts: Dec. 22, 2018 – Jan. 6, 2019; Jan. 19-21, 2019; Feb. 15-24, 2019. SkiHomewood.com / 530-525-2992 (visit any ticket window to redeem)
- Lee Canyon (Las Vegas, NV) - Blackouts: none. leecanyonlv.com / 702-385-2754
- Mission Ridge Ski & Board Resort (Wenatchee, WA) - Blackouts: Dec. 22, 2018 – Jan. 6, 2019; Jan. 19-21, 2019; Feb. 15-24, 2019. Missionridge.com / 509-663-6543
- Mt. Ashland (Ashland, OR) - Blackouts: Dec. 22, 2018 - Jan. 6, 2019; Jan. 19-21, 2019; Feb. 15-24, 2019. MtAshland.com / 541-482-2897
- Pajarito Mountain Ski Area (Los Alamos, NM) - Blackouts: none. pajarito.ski / 505-662-5725
- Purgatory (Durango, CO) - Blackouts: none. purgatoryresort.com / 970-247-9000
- Red Lodge Mountain (Red Lodge, MT) - Blackouts: none. redlodgemountain.com / 406-446-2610
- Sipapu Ski and Summer Resort (Vadito, NM) - Blackouts: none. sipapunm.com / 800-587-2240
- Sirdal Skisenter (Norway) - Blackouts: none. sirdal-skisenter.no/en/ / (+47) 51-20-81-80
- Whitefish (Whitefish, MT) - Blackouts: Dec. 26, 2018 - Jan. 3, 2019; Feb. 16-18, 2019. SkiWhitefish.com / 877-SKI-FISH
*Bonus Lift Ticket offer is not valid for 6 & Under/80+ Free Diamond Peak Passholders, unless specified. If you have not received your Diamond Peak season pass by the time you visit another resort (during the 2018-19 season), show your photo ID (your name will be on file). Midweek Passes are only valid for midweek skiing at the partner resorts. Lift tickets are not transferable, are age restricted, are valid for that day of skiing only, and cannot be rain checked, exchanged, or re-issued. Valid for (1) free ticket per person per day. This is a reciprocal agreement only; Diamond Peak neither owns nor operates any of the partner resorts. For questions regarding eligibility or redemption at the other resorts, please call their main offices. Bonus lift tickets are not valid during each resort's specified program blackout periods. Contact each resort or visit their website to confirm operating status. Passholders from Diamond Peak's partner resorts are blacked out at Diamond Peak during peak periods: Dec. 22, 2018 – Jan. 6, 2019; Jan. 19-21, 2019; Feb. 15-24, 2019.
4 Discounted Bring-A-Friend Tickets
Get your friends on the mountain for a discounted rate of $49 ($69 during peak periods). Passholder and friend(s) must be present to redeem.
2018-19 Season Pass holders are eligible for a refund on unused passes if requested by January 15, 2019; a $25 processing fee will be applied for each season pass refunded. No insurance needed. No doctor’s note needed. Just come to Guest Services by January 15 if you have not used your pass and would like a refund. Any refunds after this date will only be permitted with a doctor’s note, and will be subject to proration.
We host fun Season Passholder Appreciation Events to show some extra love to the people who support us year after year. Join us for our annual winter and spring passholder events! Details will be posted on the Events Calendar as well as emailed.
- Winter Event - Dec. 14, 2018
- Spring Event - Mar. 10, 2019
Getting Your 18-19 Season Pass
You have the option to have your season pass mailed or to pick it up at the resort's Guest Services desk. The Guest Services window is open from 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. during the ski season. Fall hours are 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Passes are typically mailed in the fall when the Guest Services staff returns to the office but if you haven't recieved your passes by mid-November we may need somethng to complete your order. We cannot mail the pass if we do not have all required information, including a photo and signed waiver. Please send us the required information via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online Purchases & Waiver Form
If you purchased your Season Pass online, you will need to download, sign, and return the liability waiver form. Each adult or guardian (18+) must sign and initial the form. Mail the signed form to 1210 Ski Way, Incline Village, NV 89450; fax to 775-832-1281; or email to email@example.com - Download PDF
Diamond Peak Season Passholders and their immediate family have the privilege of renting a season locker right on the mountain. Click here for pricing, details and a locker rental form.