The 10th annual UllrFest, to raise funds for the Diamond Peak Ski Team (DPSEF), will be held February 1-2, 2019. The celebratory weekend kicks off Friday night with a Torchlight Parade, bonfire, party and live music. There’s also a gala dinner and auction at The Chateau on Saturday.
Come dressed in the best Ullr attire as the event is named for the Scandinavian god of winter and snow, who is widely regarded as the patron saint of skiers. Ullr hats will be available for purchase, while supplies last.
Schedule of Events:
Friday, Feb. 1 – Torchlight Parade & Ullr Party (Diamond Peak deck & Loft Bar)
- 3:30pm: Raffle tickets and Ullr hats for sale - Base Lodge Deck
- 4-7:00pm: Ullr BBQ & Drink Specials - WIld Bill's BBQ, Upper Deck Snack Bar (drinks & hot cocoa), Lightning Grab-N-Go (drinks & hot cocoa), Loft Bar
- 5:30-8:30pm: Live Music - Loft Bar
- 6pm (dusk): Torchlight Parade & Bonfire (parade on Show-Off, viewing on decks)
- 7:30pm: Raffle & Costume Contest – Loft Bar
Saturday, Feb. 2 – Ullr Dinner & Auction (The Chateau at Incline Village)
- 5:30pm-11pm: Dinner, dancing, live and silent auction
- Tickets are $TBD per person, $TBD per couple, or $TBD per table of 10. Purchase tickets online at DPSEF.org
The Diamond Peak Ski Education Foundation is a non-profit organization whose mission is to provide a year-round program to develop each athlete's skill, grit, and integrity, and to inspire and empower each of their athletes to achieve their personal goals in athletics and in life. Contact the Diamond Peak Ski Team with questions or if you would like to volunteer or donate to the team.