IVGID Community Appreciation Week at Diamond Peak is January 30 – February 5, 2023. As a community owned resort, Diamond Peak Ski Resort will show its appreciation to the residents of Incline Village and Crystal Bay by offering free lift tickets to people with a valid IVGID Recreation Pass or Recreation Punch Card. Diamond Peak season passholders with a valid IVGID Recreation Pass or Punch Card will be provided free demo equipment rentals.
Learn more about IVGID Pass holder recreation privileges at InclineRecreation.com.
Please be prepared to show your IVGID Recreation Pass or Punch Card at Diamond Peak’s Ticket Windows. Failure to bring your IVGID Pass will result in having to pay full price.
Bring your valid IVGID Recreation Pass or Recreation Punch Card to receive the following benefits at Diamond Peak during IVGID Community Appreciation Week:
- Free Lift Tickets: (1) free lift ticket, per day (non-transferable, not valid for Diamond Peak season passholders). Please be prepared to show your IVGID Recreation Pass or Punch Card at Diamond Peak’s Ticket Windows. Failure to bring your IVGID Pass will result in having to pay full price. (Note: Incline Village Recreation Center Membership does not qualify for this offer, only IVGID Recreation Pass holders. If you have both, you qualify.)
- 10% off Food & Drinks: Receive 10% off all food and non-alcoholic beverages at all our food outlets.
Diamond Peak Season Passholders with an IVGID Pass
Diamond Peak season passholders with an IVGID Recreation Pass or Punch Card qualify for free Demo equipment rentals during IVGID Community Appreciation Week. Visit the Rental Shop and present your Diamond Peak season pass, IVGID Pass and credit card (for deposit). Return equipment at the end of each day. (Demo rental includes skis or snowboard only, boots are not included. Not transferable.)
2023 Special Events
- Daily 1/30 – 2/5: Sweep with Patrol 3:50pm – 4:30pm. Meet at the top of Crystal Express (outside the Eagle’s Nest Patrol shack). Must be a strong intermediate or advanced skier or snowboarder to participate.
- Monday 1/30: Ski with IVGID Staff and Trustee Noble 1pm – 3pm. Meet on the Base Lodge Deck at 1pm.
- Friday 2/3:
- Saturday 2/4: Meet & Greet with Patrol Director (Kari B.) and her Patrol Dog (Fred) 11:30am – 12:30pm. Ask questions, watch Fred do some tricks and snap a selfie with Fred.
- Sunday 2/5: Live Music 2-5pm; Loft Bar – Long-time Tahoe musicians Randy Blake (acoustic guitars/vocals) and Gil Gaus (electric guitar/mandolin/vocals) with light rock and Americana tunes