Take part in one of Lake Tahoe’s most unique on-mountain events this winter with Diamond Peak’s Last Tracks Wine/Beer Tasting events, held every Saturday afternoon from the beginning of February through the end of the ski season. Last Tracks participants have the opportunity to take advantage of a late-day lift ticket valid from 2 to 4 p.m. followed by a final chair ride up to Snowflake Lodge to experience breathtaking views, wine or craft beer tastings paired with delicious appetizers. When the event is over, participants enjoy one final run down a freshly groomed trail.
Last Tracks features a different winery, brewery, or themed flight each week. Some of the past favorites have included J Winery, New Belgium Brewery, Francis Ford Coppola Winery, Robert Talbott Winery, and a “Wine Tour of Italy.”
Cost: 2017 Last Tracks tickets are $44 and include a ski lift ticket valid from 2 to 4 p.m. Diamond Peak season pass holders receive a $5 discount on Last Tracks tickets.
Note: Participants MUST be able to ski or snowboard down an intermediate run (no exceptions) and be 21+ to attend.
- Feb. 4 - Darci Kent Vineyards - SOLD OUT
- Feb. 11 - Wine tour of New Zealand - SOLD OUT
- Feb. 18 - Wente Family Wines - SOLD OUT
- Feb. 25 - Modern Times Brewery - SOLD OUT
- March 4 - Wine tour of France - SOLD OUT
- March 11 - Wine tour of Italy - SOLD OUT
- March 18 - Rodney Strong Vineyards - SOLD OUT
- March 25 - Founders Brewery - SOLD OUT
- April 1 - Terra D'Oro Amador wines from Trinchero Family Vineyards - SOLD OUT
- April 8 - Dave Phinney "Locations" wines - SOLD OUT
- April 15 - Alibi Ale Works - SOLD OUT
Last Tracks tickets are on sale as of January 2, 2017 and are expected to sell out quickly. Last Tracks regularly sells out and advance reservations are highly recommended. Shop online or call the Diamond Peak Guest Services office to purchase tickets - 775-832-1253.
A waiting list will be available for sold-out events. Sometimes spots open up for sold-out events due to cancellations or weather. Call Guest Services at 775-832-1253 to be placed on the waiting list.
Host Your Own Private Last Tracks option
Private Last Tracks events are available for groups of up to 50 people looking for a truly memorable experience. Contact the Sales Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 775-832-1132 for more information, or visit our Group Events page.