Lift Tickets and other products will be available for purchase online mid-November.
Diamond Peak offers Lake Tahoe's best lift ticket deals. Whether you're planning to ski/ride for just one day, or make it an extended weekend, we've got affordable prices, the convenience of interchangeable parent tickets, and extra savings if you buy online in advance.
Single-Day 2018-19 Lift Tickets:
Purchase single-day lift tickets at any Diamond Peak Ticket Window at the prices below or online in advance (by midnight) and save $5 per ticket. Same-day tickets must be purchased at the resort.
Day-Of Window Ticket Rates*
|Youth (13-23 must show ID) and Senior (65-79)||$69||$79||$89|
|6 and under, 80+||FREE||FREE||FREE|
|Interchangeable Parent's Pass||$89||$99||$109|
|Beginner Lift Access|
(good for Lodgepole & Schoolhouse lifts only)
- 1/2 day lift tickets are $10 off applicable ticket ($5 off for Child) and start at 12:30pm. 1/2 day Beginner Lift Acess tickets are not available.
- 2018-19 Peak periods: December 22, 2018 - January 6, 2019; January 19-21, 2019; February 15-24, 2019.
- 2018-19 Weekend periods: All non-holiday weekends from January 12 - March 17, 2019.
- 201-19 Value periods: Opening day - December 21, 2018; Midweek days from January 7 - March 17, 2019; Everyday from March 18 - Closing day.
*Pro Tip: purchase single-day lift tickets online in advance (by midnight) and save $5 per ticket
The more you ski, the more you save with a multi-day ticket. Multi-day tickets are the best deal around for people planning to ski or ride multiple days, but not quite enough to justify a season pass. Available in 2-of-3 day and 3-of-5 day options, multi-day tickets are direct-to-lift after you pick them up from the Ticket Windows. Adults ski for as little as $69 per day with a 3-of-5 day Value ticket. Purchase at any Diamond Peak Ticket Window or online.
2-of-3 Day Lift Tickets
|Youth (13-23 must show ID) and Senior (65-79)||$124||$139||$159|
3-of-5 Day Lift Tickets
|Youth (13-23 must show ID) and Senior (65-79)||$165||$189||$213|
Starting on the start date you select, your multi-day lift ticket is valid for the amount of days you choose. Example: a 3-of-5 day lift yicket is good for skiing/riding any 3 days out of a consecutive 5 day period. Pricing is determined by the start date.
- Value Pricing: Opening Day – December 21, 2018; mid-week (Monday – Friday); March 18, 2019 - Closing Day
- Weekend Pricing: Regular Saturdays and Sundays (some Saturdays and Sundays are included in Value or Peak Pricing)
- Peak Pricing: December 22, 2018 - January 6, 2019; January 19-21, 2019; February 15-24, 2019
IVGID Picture Pass & Punch Card Holders
IVGID Picture Pass Holders receive discounted rates on all day lift tickets and season passes; just show your pass at the ticket windows.
Present your IVGID Punch Card at the ticket windows and pay the IVGID Pass Holder rate. The difference between the regular rate and the IVGID rate is deducted from your Punch Card. Call Diamond Peak at 775-832-1177 or the Rec. Center at 775-832-1300 for rates. Contact the Incline Village Recreation Center to renew your IVGID recreation pass or get more information.
Ticket Refund & Resale Policy
Diamond Peak lift tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable, and are revocable for misconduct. Tickets are not permitted to be resold on public forums including eBay, Craigslist, social networks, etc. Lift ticket prices are based on your first day on the slopes. Full payment is required for all lift tickets purchased online. Lift ticket prices are subject to change without notice.