Ski Safety Day
Jan 28, 2023
Diamond Peak Ski Resort
January is National Ski Safety Month and Diamond Peak Ski Resort is participating with fun and educational activities on the slopes for Ski California Safety Day on Saturday, January 28th.
Celebrate safety with #skisafety bingo, meet Diamond Peak’s Patrol Director and Patrol Dog Fred, and learn about terrain park safety and more.
- All day: #SkiSafety Bingo – Take a selfie or photo of the safety topics on the bingo squares during your ski day at Diamond Peak and post on your social feed or stories with @diamondpeak #skisafety. (Download card to your phone or print out – graphic coming soon)
- 11:30am-12:30pm: Meet & Greet – Stop by to meet Patrol Director Kari Brandt and Fred the Diamond Peak Patrol Dog on the snow behind the Base Lodge to learn more about what they do to keep our skiers safe. Ask questions, watch Fred do some tricks and don’t forget to snap a selfie with Fred for the #SkiSafety Bingo challenge.
- 3:50pm: Sweep with Patrol – Advanced skiers and Snowboarders are invited to shadow our patrollers during the end of the day sweep of the mountain on Ski Safety Day. Meet outside the patrol shack (Eagle’s Nest) at the top of Crystal Ridge at 3:50pm. Must have a valid lift ticket or season pass and be an advanced skier or snowboarder to participate.
- Download the bingo card to your phone. (Click on the image or button to view and download the full size image)
- Snap photos of the safety topics on the bingo squares during your ski day at Diamond Peak and post on your social feed or stories with @diamondpeak #skisafety.
- At the end of your ski day, share your marked up bingo card to your Instagram or Facebook story. Tag @diamondpeak and two friends you want to challenge to play.
- If you get a bingo or blackout send us a direct message on Instagram or Facebook or email firstname.lastname@example.org.