For the past couple of summers, we’ve put out a call to our talented Diamond Peak community of skiers and riders, asking for design ideas for our marketing t-shirts. This summer, we’re switching it up a bit, and we want your designs for 2023-24 season neck gaiters/buffs/tubes… call them what you will, they keep your neck warm and keep snow from getting down your jacket on powder days.
If you have a great idea or print-ready original artwork you want to submit for consideration, please email it to email@example.com.
- Final artwork must be in vector format (.AI, .EPS or .SVG files), saved in CMYK color model, with all text outlined. (If you need help converting your artwork to these specs, just reach out.)
- Print area is 480mm tall x 240mm wide (see template below), and we will duplicate the design/print on the backside (or you can provide a separate design/print for the back). But the visible area in the front of the tube will vary based on how it’s worn, whether it’s folded over, etc., so keep that in mind. Designs that look good scrunched up/folded over are best. Your design can be laid out in a repeating pattern over the entire print area if desired.
- Feel free to incorporate the official Diamond Peak logo into your design. Download our logos from this Google folder.
- Click here to download the design template (PDF)
Deadlines & Details
- Deadline for submissions is October 31, 2023.
- If we use your design you will receive twenty (20) complimentary neck gaiters (with your design) for yourself and your friends/family, two (2) complimentary non-holiday lift ticket vouchers, and more fun DP swag!