We still have job openings in a few departments! Browse our winter jobs and apply online now. Be a part of a terrific team this 2017-18 ski season. We're looking for people who enjoy customer service as well as working in a dynamic environment. Positions available include: Ski Instructors, Snowboard Instructors, Snow Reporters, Lift Operators/Ticket Checkers, Cashiers, Bussers, Rental Technicians, Ski Patrol, Snowmakers, Groomers, Mountain/Plaza Hosts, Parking Attendants, Maintenance Property Operations and more! Inside, outside, and on-snow positions available. You do not need to be able to ski or snowboard for many positions, but if you want to learn we do offer free lessons for employees.
Winter Job Fairs (all in 2017)
- 8/7: Diamond Peak Winter Job Fair - 4:30-6:30pm, Aspen Grove (960 Lakeshore Blvd, Incline Village)
- 8/31: UNR Part-time Job and Internship Expo - 10am – 2pm, Joe Crowley Student Union Ballrooms (1664 North Virginia Street, Reno)
- 10/10: Diamond Peak Winter Job Fair - 3:30-6:30pm, Base Lodge (1210 Ski Way, Incline Village)
- 10/18: TMCC Job Fair - 10am-1pm, V. James Eardley Student Center Red Mountain Building (7000 Dandini Blvd, Reno)
- 10/19: SNC Career & Internship Fair - 11am-2pm, Patterson Hall (999 Tahoe Blvd, Incline Village)
- 10/25: Sierra College (Truckee) & TTUSD - 5pm-6:30pm, Truckee Campus (11001 College Trail, Truckee)
- 11/4: Diamond Peak Winter Job Fair - 9am-12pm, Base Lodge (1210 Ski Way, Incline Village)
- 11/30: UNR Fall Career & Internship Fair - 10am-2pm, Joe Crowley Student Union Ballroom (1664 N Virginia St, Reno)
Besides being able to live, work and play in one of the most beautiful places in the world, Diamond Peak employees enjoy additional privileges depending on their employment status. Privileges could include:
- Free season pass for employee and discounted or free for spouse/domestic partner & dependents
- Free group lessons and standard rentals
- Discounts on food and non-alcoholic beverages
- Discounts to the Incline Village Recreation Center
- Discounts at select Tahoe Area Ski Resorts
- Discounts at select theme parks
- Potential for summer employment at other IVGID venues (Golf, Parks & Rec, Beaches, etc)
Diamond Peak: Community Owned
Working for Diamond Peak Ski Resort is an experience unlike any other ski resort job in the Tahoe Basin. As a community-owned ski resort we do things a little differently compared to the corporate-owned resorts in the region. We treat our employees with a huge amount of respect and trust, knowing they will provide incredible customer service for our residents and guests. Every dollar your hard work generates for Diamond Peak will get directly reinvested in this community. You will get to work for and alongside locals who are passionate about fun! Some of our employees, including our General Manager, have been working at Diamond Peak for decades and call this place "home".
There are many housing options available online. View links and resources on our Jobs website.
Off-season & Summer Jobs
Diamond Peak is not open during the off-season, but our other venues such as the Incline Village Golf Courses, Recreation Center, Tennis Center, and Banquets may have open positions. Select "Summer" under the job type drop-down menu on the job portal to view available positions for the summer months.
Human Resources & Employment Inquiries
Incline Village General Improvement District
893 Southwood Boulevard, Incline Village, NV 89451
Phone: 775-832-1205 , Fax: 775-832-1359