The 9th annual UllrFest, to raise funds for the Diamond Peak Ski Team - DPSEF, will be held February 2-3, 2018. The celebratory weekend kicks off Friday night with a Torchlight Parade, bonfire, party and live music. There’s also gala and auction at The Chateau on Friday.
Come dressed in the best Ullr attire as the event is named for the Scandinavian god of winter and snow, who is widely regarded as the patron saint of skiers. Ullr hats will be available for purchase, while supplies last.
Schedule of Events:
Friday – Torchlight Parade & Ullr Party (Diamond Peak deck & Loft Bar)
- 3:30pm: Raffle tickets and Ullr hats for sale - Base Lodge Deck
- 4-7:00pm: Ullr BBQ & Drink Specials - WIld Bill's BBQ, Upper Deck Snack Bar (drinks & hot cocoa), Lightning Grab-N-Go (drinks & hot cocoa), Loft Bar
- 5:30pm or 6pm (dusk): Torchlight Parade & Bonfire (parade on Show-Off, viewing on decks)
- 6-9:00pm: Ullr Pub Party with Ullr drink specials, raffle and music - Diamond Peak Loft Bar
- 7:30pm: Wine Basket Raffle – Loft Bar
Saturday – Ullr Dinner & Auction (The Chateau at Incline Village)
- 5:30pm-11pm: Dinner, dancing, live and silent auction
- Tickets are $TBD per person, $TBD per couple, or $TBD per table of 10. Purchase tickets online at DPSEF.org
The Diamond Peak Ski Education Foundation is a non-profit organization that is designed to help children develop alpine racing skills. Contact the Diamond Peak Ski Team with questions or if you would like to volunteer or donate to the team.