Free lift tickets and special offers for IVGID Picture Pass or Punch Card holders
Diamond Peak Ski Resort will show their appreciation to the residents of Incline Village and Crystal Bay by offering free lift tickets to people with a current IVGID Picture Pass or Punch Card the week of January 4-10, 2016. Diamond Peak season passholders with a valid IVGID Picture Pass or Punch Card will be provided free demo equipment rentals.
Bring your valid IVGID Picture Pass or Punch Card to receive the following offers January 4-10 at Diamond Peak:
- Free Lift Tickets: One free lift ticket per day at any Diamond Peak ticket window. Ticket is non-transferable and must be used by IVGID Pass or Punch Card holder. (Offer not valid for Diamond Peak season passholders or individuals with only a Recreation Center Membership.)
- $50 Bring A Friend Tickets: Come to the ticket windows with your friend to redeem this offer.
- Food and Beverage Discounts: Early Happy Hour specials in the Loft Bar starting at 2pm plus receive 10% off all food and non-alcoholic beverages in the Base Lodge and Wild Bill’s BBQ at Snowflake Lodge.
- Free Daily Demo Rentals (Season Passholders Only): Since the free daily lift tickets are not available to season passholders, Diamond Peak season passholders with an IVGID Picture Pass or Punch Card will be provided free demo rentals at the Diamond Peak Rental & Repair Shop. Equipment must be returned at the end of each day and is subject to availability. A credit card is required for deposit.
Diamond Peak will also host special events during IVGID Community Appreciation Week:
- Daily Sweep With Ski Patrol (3:50pm): Sweep the mountain with Ski Patrol at the end of the day. Must be a strong intermediate or advanced skier or snowboarder and be on Crystal Express chair by 3:50pm to meet Patrol at the top of Crystal Ridge. Sign up at Guest Services.
- Ski With Staff & Trustee Hammerel (Saturday 1/9, 10am): Meet Trustee Jim Hammerel plus IVGID staff Sharon Heider (Community Services Director), and Mike Bandelin (Diamond Peak Interim General Manager) at 10am in the Ski School Meeting area by the “Welcome” banners. Lift ticket or season pass required.
- IVGID Expo (Saturday 1/9, 11am-2pm): IVGID Booths will be on the Base Lodge deck from 11am-2pm.
- Loft Bar Happy Hour Party (Saturday 1/9, 2-5pm): Join us for a fun party and live music by Owen Big in the Loft Bar from 2-5pm. Happy Hour drink specials start at 2pm for IVGID Picture Pass holders and a full appetizer menu will be available for purchase starting at 4pm. The Child Ski Center is transforming the Fireside Room, next to the bar, into a fun activity room for kids with coloring and games! Enter the raffle for a chance to win a 2016-17 Diamond Peak Season Pass, Rec Center day passes, a 64 gallon bear-resistant locking trash cart, and more.
- Wild Bill’s BBQ at Snowflake Lodge Sampling (Sunday 1/10, 2-3pm): End the weekend at Snowflake Lodge with $3 Happy Hour drink specials from 2-4pm and free samples from the new menu from 2-3pm, while supplies last.
Diamond Peak Interim General Manager Mike Bandelin says, “This event is a great time for locals to get on the mountain and enjoy their local ski hill. We have great conditions, a fantastic team, and hope everyone has a great time.”
Visit DiamondPeak.com/Events for details about IVGID Community Appreciation Week and other upcoming events.
(December 22, 2015) Download PDF Release