Looking for something better?
Diamond Peak Ski Resort, in beautiful Lake Tahoe, Nevada, is looking for a forward-thinking positive leader to manage our Slope Maintenance Team.
Job Summary: Plans, coordinates, directs and leads the activities of a crew engaged in snowmaking, grooming, slope and terrain park maintenance for Diamond Peak Ski Resort.
How this position is different:
- Full-time + year-round work
- A competitive salary + exceptional government benefits (Diamond Peak is owned and operated by the Incline Village General Improvement District)
- We are a close-knit resort management team where your voice will be heard and appreciated
- You will manage an experienced and motivated crew
- Diamond Peak continually invests in its fleet of state-of-the-art snowmaking equipment and Pisten Bully groomers
- Enjoy additional recreation perks District wide (IVGID manages two golf courses, a recreation center, a tennis & pickleball center, private hunting grounds, and restricted-access beaches)
- You will inherit the innovative and thriving Village Terrain Park program
- Proximity to 14 other Tahoe area ski resorts (within about an hour's drive or less)
Watch: Mountain Shapers - Behind the Scenes with DP's Slope Maintenance Team
The view from the "office"...