Diamond Peak will offer a women’s specific multi-week clinic as part of the Incline Village Parks & Recreation Adult Sports Programs. Clinics will focus on skill improvement, skiing tactics and personal feedback focused on the specific needs of female skiers in a safe and fun environment. Groups will divide by ability.
2023 Season Skeesters Women’s Ski Clinic Details
2023 Dates: Tuesdays mornings January 24 – March 14 (no clinics Feb. 14 or Feb. 21 )
- 9:30am – 10am: Warm up on the Diamond Peak Base Lodge sundeck.
- 10am – 12pm: On-snow instruction
Skeester Ski Levels
- Lower Intermediate: Skiing confidently down Green terrain (ex. Freeway) and can change directions.
- Advanced Intermediate: Skiing comfortably down all groomed Blue terrain (ex. Popular).
- Advanced: Skiing confidently down all groomed terrain.
Clinic Series: 6 clinics – $480/$360 with IVGID Pass. Participants must supply their own equipment and lift ticket or season pass. Rentals, lift tickets* and season passes can be purchased online through Diamond Peak’s online store.
*IVGID lift tickets are currently not available online. Present your IVGID Pass at the Ticket Windows on the day you want to ski to purchase an IVGID lift ticket.
Pre-registration is required. Registration opens on January 11th at 9am. Register for the clinic series online via the Rec Center’s online store or call the Recreation Counter at 775-832-1310. Drop-in reservations are not currently available. For more information and registration please call the Parks & Recreation Counter at 775-832-1310.
Visit the Incline Village Parks & Recreation Adult Programs page for more classes and programs for adults.