Evening Snowshoe Hikes to Snowflake Lodge
Join guides from the Incline Village Parks & Recreation Department for evening Snowshoe Hikes to Diamond Peak’s Snowflake Lodge. The snowshoe hikes offer non-skiers the chance to enjoy the slopes of Diamond Peak in wintertime and encourage exercising in a social setting. The 1.5-mile (3 miles round trip) hikes includes guides, exclusive after-hours access to Diamond Peak and Snowflake Lodge and more!
4/10 update: Bonus hike added for April 28th due to season extension. Registration opens April 12th.
Dates: Fridays – January 27, February 10,
March 10 March 31 + BONUS HIKE April 28, 2023
- Tours depart at: 5:00 p.m., 5:30 p.m. or 6:00 p.m. Please select tour time at registration. Meet at Diamond Peak’s Base Lodge Deck (off upper parking lot), at 20 minutes prior to the tour departure. All groups will return to the Base Lodge approximately 3 hours after their start time.
- Ages 21+ – $50 ($40 w/IVGID Recreation Pass): includes a glass of wine or beer and a charcuterie box appetizer
- Under 21/No alcohol – $40 ($32 w/IVGID RecreationPass): includes hot cocoa or soda and a charcuterie box appetizer
- Food & Dietary Restrictions: No other food will be available for purchase at Snowflake Lodge during this event. If you have food allergies or dietary restrictions, please plan accordingly and bring your own snack.
- Dress in layers and bring snowshoes, poles and head lamp. Snowshoe rentals may be available at the Village Ski Loft or Hyatt Sport Shop.
- Waiver: Prior to registering, each participant must have an updated waiver on file with the Incline Village Parks & Recreation Center. View more information about waivers on the Registration Page.
- Pre-registration is required. Register online, at the Incline Village Rec Counter or call (775) 832-1310. Participants over 21 who want the non-alcoholic option will need to call or register at the Rec Center.
Pre-registration is required. Call the Parks & Recreation Counter at 775-832-1310, register at the Recreation Center (980 Incline Way) or register online.
April 28th hike registration opens April 12th.
Visit Incline Village Parks & Recreation or the Parks & Rec Events pages for more events, classes, and programs.