We're already looking forward to next winter, are you? Browse our winter jobs and apply online now, as managers are already starting to contact applicants and secure their team for the 2017-18 ski season. We're looking for people who enjoy customer service and working in a dynamic environment. Positions available include: Ski & Snowboard Instructors, Snow Reporters, Lift Operators/Ticket Checkers, Cashiers, Rental Technicians, Ski Patrol, Groomers, Mountain Hosts, Parking Attendants and more! Inside, outside and on-snow positions available. You do not need to be able to ski or snowboard for many positions but if you want to learn we do offer free lessons for employees.
Winter Job Fairs
Check back for a schedule of winter job fairs.
Besides being able to live, work and play in one of the most beautiful places in the world, Diamond Peak employees enjoy additional privileges depending on their employment status. Privileges could include:
- Free season pass for employee and discounted or free for spouse/domestic partner & dependents
- Free group lessons and standard rentals
- Discounts on food and non-alcoholic beverages
- Discounts to the Incline Village Recreation Center
- Discounts at select Tahoe Area Ski Resorts
- Discounts at select theme parks
- Potential for summer employment at other IVGID venues (Golf, Parks & Rec, Beaches, etc)
Start looking for housing now. There are many options available online. View links and resources on our Jobs website.
Human Resources & Employment Inquiries
Incline Village General Improvement District
893 Southwood Boulevard, Incline Village, NV 89451
Phone: 775-832-1205 , Fax: 775-832-1359