Diamond Peak Facts and Figures
||December to April (weather permitting)
|Hours of Operation
||9am to 4pm
||6,700' - 8,540'
||1,840 feet (4th longest at Lake Tahoe)
||75% of developed terrain
||30 runs, open glades, tree skiing
||Yes, Terrain Park
- Full-facility base lodge
- Expansive sun decks
- Equipment Rental
- Repair Shop
- Child Ski Center
- Ski & Snowboard School
- Village Ski Loft Sport shop
- Free shuttle service
- Mid-mountain Snowflake Lodge
- Non-denominational Sunday service
- 35 miles from Reno International Airport
- Lake Tahoe is located 6223' above sea level on 193 square miles. The lake is 22 miles long and 12 miles wide.
- If Lake Tahoe was tipped over, its contents would cover California in 14.5 inches of water, while Texas would be under 8.5 inches of water.
- Tahoe could provide every person in the United States with 50 gallons of water per day for 5 years.
- The sun shines an average of 274 days each year. Mountain elevations can receive an average of 300 to 500 inches of snow annually.