Working for Diamond Peak Ski Resort is a unique experience unlike any other ski resort job in the Tahoe Basin. As a community-owned ski resort* we do things a little differently than the corporate-owned resorts in the region. We treat our employees with a huge amount of respect and trust, knowing they will provide incredible customer service for our residents and guests. We exist to provide an incredible service to the local community instead of generating corporate profits for a group of investors who don't live here.
That means YOU, as an employee, get to be part of a team you can be proud to represent. You get to know that every dollar your hard work generates will get reinvested in this community. You will get to work for and alongside a General Manager - Mike Bandelin - who has been working at Diamond Peak for 33 years and has personally done almost every job on the mountain. (And you'll still see him outside helping out nearly every day.)
Besides being able to live, work and play in one of the most beautiful places in the world, Diamond Peak employees enjoy additional privileges depending on their employment status. Privileges could include:
- Free season pass for employee and discounted or free for spouse/domestic partner & dependents
- Free group lessons and standard rentals
- Discounts on food and non-alcoholic beverages
- Discounts to the Incline Village Recreation Center
- Discounts at select Tahoe Area Ski Resorts
- Discounts at select theme parks
- Potential for summer employment at other IVGID venues (Golf, Parks & Rec, Beaches, etc)
We hire people who enjoy customer service and working in a dynamic environment. How would you like to ski or ride on your lunch break? Or get to do so as part of your job (if you're an instructor)? Come experience amazing views, an incredible group of fellow employees, and a fun winter you will never forget!
* Diamond Peak is owned and managed by the Incline Village General Improvement District - a quasi-governmental agency providing water, sewer, trash and community recreation services in Incline Village and Crystal Bay.
Ski & Snowboard Instructors, Snow Reporters, Lift Operators/Ticket Checkers, Cashiers, Rental Technicians, Ski Patrol, Groomers, Mountain Hosts, Parking Attendants and more! Inside, outside and on-snow positions available.
Winter Job Fair
- November 5, 2016, 9am-1pm - Diamond Peak Base Lodge (1210 Ski Way, Incline Village, NV - map)
- Local job fairs in North Tahoe - view list on the Winter Job Fairs event
Human Resources & Employment Inquiries
Incline Village General Improvement District
893 Southwood Boulevard, Incline Village, NV 89451
Phone: 775-832-1205 , Fax: 775-832-1359